- Start in Downward Facing Dog.
- Bring your right foot through and place it between your hands.
- Look at your back foot. Turn it to 90 degrees and place it on your mat. Line up the instep of your back foot with the heel of the front foot.
- Root down to rise up, pressing your feet into the mat as you windmill your arms and torso up and back.
- Lift your arms to shoulder height, making a capital letter "T".
- Your torso should be facing to the side, allowing for an opening in the hips.
- Roll your shoulders back and palms facing up.
- Gaze over your right hand. Breathe. Repeat on the other side.
Virabhadrasana II - Warrior II Pose
Comments are closed.
Welcome to JesusIsMyGuru.com, an online window into the heart of AJ Arias, a disciple of Jesus Christ and yoga practitioner. She uses this space for self-expression, to join with other seekers of truth who come this way and explore the realms of possibility together. May it serve you.