- Start in Downward Facing Dog.
- Bring your right foot through and place it between your hands.
- Look at your back foot. Turn it and place it on the mat at a 45 degree angle. Line up the heel of the back foot directly behind the front heel.
- Press into the ground with both feet and rise to standing, bringing your hands overhead.
- Check to see that you have softened your tailbone towards the floor and engaged the abdomen. Do not thrust the lower ribs forward, rather press them back against an invisible wall behind you.
- Bring the arms into their shoulder sockets. Gaze forward. Breathe.
Welcome to JesusIsMyGuru.com, an online window into the heart of AJ Arias, a disciple of Jesus Christ and yoga practitioner. She uses this space for self-expression, to join with other seekers of truth who come this way and explore the realms of possibility together. May it serve you.