- Start in Downward Facing Dog.
- Bring your right foot through and place it between your hands.
- Look at your back foot. Plant it at a 90 degree angle on your mat, and line up the instep with the heel of the front foot.
- Windmill the hands and torso back and up, finding Warrior II. Keep a deep bend in the front knee, without letting the knee go past your heel (you should still be able to see your toes).
- Now lift your right hand high while lowering your left and sliding it down the back of your thigh.
- Bring your gaze heavenward while lifting the heart in praise & thanksgiving.
By far one of my favorites, Exalted Warrior gives me the joyous feeling of lifting up praises to heaven.
Welcome to JesusIsMyGuru.com, an online window into the heart of AJ Arias, a disciple of Jesus Christ and yoga practitioner. She uses this space for self-expression, to join with other seekers of truth who come this way and explore the realms of possibility together. May it serve you.