- Start in Downward Facing Dog.
- Bring your right foot forward and place it between your hands.
- Keep the back foot lifted, lining up the heel directly over the ball of the foot. Lift the back knee high, engaging the back leg.
- Press down into the mat with both feet. Imagine making a scissor action with the legs.
- Engage the abdomen and lift up the torso.
- Press the hands together at heart center.
- Hook your left elbow outside your right knee and twist.
- Gaze out over your right shoulder and concentrate on bringing your hands to heart center.
- Breathe. Repeat on the other side.
Welcome to JesusIsMyGuru.com, an online window into the heart of AJ Arias, a disciple of Jesus Christ and yoga practitioner. She uses this space for self-expression, to join with other seekers of truth who come this way and explore the realms of possibility together. May it serve you.