- Start in Downward Facing Dog.
- Bring your right foot through and place it between your hands.
- Look at your back foot. Plant it at a 90 degree angle on your mat, and line up the instep with the heel of the front foot.
- Windmill the hands and torso back and up, finding Warrior II. Keep a deep bend in the front knee, without letting the knee go past your heel (you should still be able to see your toes).
- Now lift your right hand high while lowering your left and sliding it down the back of your thigh.
- Bring your gaze heavenward while lifting the heart in praise & thanksgiving.
By far one of my favorites, Exalted Warrior gives me the joyous feeling of lifting up praises to heaven.
Comments are closed.
Welcome to JesusIsMyGuru.com, an online window into the heart of AJ Arias, a disciple of Jesus Christ and yoga practitioner. She uses this space for self-expression, to join with other seekers of truth who come this way and explore the realms of possibility together. May it serve you.